Friday, July 18, 2008

Long time-catch up....

We have had a couple of exciting days...I know that there was stuff that happened last week but for some reason I can't remember it! Saturday we went to a surpise BD Party for my Aunt Pam's 50th! It was great seeing family that we don't see much and all of the kids had such a good time playing with all of their cousins. I of course forgot to bring the camera (again).



The next day my parents came in with two of their friends Tom and Jo. I enjoyed having company-as I always do. The pic above was taken when we had company one of the days that everyone was here. I have no idea what is going on the picture but obviously Kris was kind of surprised about something that was said. I would have more pictures but I of course didn't get out the camera and this happen to be one that my Uncle Carl sent me. Thanks Uncle Carl!!!





Onto to an even more exciting event-Tyler is back in North Carolina. I love the pic of him, so I copied it from Myspace. It seems that most Wendtlands can do the eyebrow thing. Anyone that hasn't seen him awhile-he looks so old to me all the sudden. Not old as in old foggy old, but just not my little brother anymore...growing up. So MANLY, which is so weird to me. I really wish that someone could have been there for him when he got off the plane, I really do hope that he wasn't the only one without someone there, not that I wish that on someone else, but just that he wouldn't be the only.


So I am coming along-almost 7 months-I think. I am beginning to lose track, and that is a first for me. I am feeling huge, and lumpy-from the looks of the picture. We still can't think of a name. We really like Evan. Evan Kristopher. Well Kris did not like at first and I was so stuck on it and it does have a family history to go along with it,so he agreed to it, but I am not completely settled on it. I keep getting this itch that it needs to be O name or our little guy will feel out. We do like Olin too. Two L's or one L? Is it too weird? Please let me know, I am really going crazy over this name thing-just like I do with each pregnancy. I do like Olson, but I don't think Kris does. I am going to have to ask him again.... I would really hate to pick a name just because it was alright and we really couldn't agree on anything else-how sad would that be.




5 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Okay, you look so small for nearly seven months!!!! But what is soooo funny/ironic is our friend just had a baby and named him exactly, Evan Kristopher, too!!! Kristopher, with a K!!! It's a good name.

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

I was so surprised to just glance at the Blog and see that name and did not read it all to see the other choice/choices for names. How do you pronounce Olin/Ollin. Is it a short or long O?

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

One of my friends has a nephew named Olie...it's a family name. I like Olin. It sounds very European and unique to me.
I like Evan too.:)

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

p.s. check out nymbler.com! I had so much fun checking out "similar" names to the ones I liked.

Anonymous said...

I won't be any help on names, I like weird names. :P But I agree with everyone else you just feel big, you look tiny!

Glad to hear you have been having lots of fun...