Monday, May 12, 2008

Izzy the comedian

Izzy is just cracking me up today. We have only been up for about an hour and she has already had me laughing twice. The first one, I was trying to convince her to go and take a shower and was explaining that we had a lot to do......take a shower, make cookies, make Lasagna, and that Michelle, Aunt Teddy and Aunt Sandy were coming for lunch. She quickly replied "I want Uncle Car-wel". Not only did I find how she pronounced Carl funny, but I didn't know that she was as fond of him as she is. The second funny....she convinced me that we should make the cookies before we took a shower....they dough was done and I was scooping it onto the cookie sheet, she yells out "Mom you better hurry before Daddy eats those!". She knows her father oh too well. He is always sneaking (sometimes just taking) the dough off the sheet so that whoever is making the cookies has to keep putting another scoop on the same spot. I like regular chocolate chip cookie (with pecans) dough as much as the next person but I don't like the Monster Cookie Dough that I was making.

0 comments: