Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Names

I just can't help it I have to talk about names and Kris really is getting better, but give me some help. Here what I have come up with for today. I do like them, but I am sure that I will add to and cross off from this list. Hey at least I have the list now instead of just keeping them in my head!

Boy Names
Allen
Ashton (growing on me more and more)
Austin
Evan (love it, and have for awhile, I don't think is too fond of this one)
Olson
Isaac
Adam
Aaron
Alec
Ivan

Girl Names
Addison
Alyssa
Olivia (Kris really does hate this one)
Ashton
Allison
Aleaha (not sure of the spelling)
Ashley (so so)
Avery (so so)
Ilene (not so much anymore)
Ireland

So this list has not been shown to Kris yet, but I am sure that most of them will be scratched! He is so picky.....and then of course you have to have middle name that sounds good with the first name and goes with Brletich.

Thanks for your help-looking forward to getting some additional ideas or just place dislikes on opinions. Really I do want them, that is your opinions!

4 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I especially like addison and avery for girls. I knew a little girl named addison that they called addie. so cute!
you do drain the oranges! you'll love it.:)

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Ha, Hadley's name was Ireland for at least three months in utero. I even bought a piggy bank on a day trip to Chicago with Eric and dedicated it to my daughter, Ireland Elise Jungst. It was all settled UNTIL, while at work, this proud couple came in to introduce their new baby girl, Ireland. Couldn't do it after that. They stole my name. I'm weird like that.

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I like evan, (obviously) I also Love Alec, that was my grandpa's name short for alexander, and I loike ireland kinda, I don't know if it flows with your other kids names. i have a thing about flow. And I am sorry but I like olivia! Good luck!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Also i know it doesn't start with a vowel. but my friends did charlotte for a girl and call her lotte for short. kinda cute.