Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kris and some of us


These pics were taken at a wedding recipetion that Judy has for us in Indiana. We got married on March 3, 2000 in the California and this was taken I believe on June 9th. Here are a few things about Kris and us. I found the questions on another blog. Hope you enjoy. AH-we looked so young, it is hard to believe that 8 years adds that much wisdom to a face....and hair line.

What's his name? Kristopher Ewald Brletich. He is the only guy I know with the name Chris that starts with a "K". Most the guys that I dated had the name Chris. My dad even once teased me that I was going to marry a Chris (or Kris).

How old is he? 32. I am really bad about ages I actually had to think about this one for a minute. Once he hit 30 I forgot after that, I really thought that he was only 31.

Who said I love you first? I am sure it was him.....

Who is taller? Hahahahaha....he is a good foot taller than me.

Who is smarter? Hum??? He is very smart he knows so much about so many things, at times he chooses to use these words that I just don't get and I even have to ask "what do mean?" I call him book smart and I am the other smart. So I guess it depends on what kindof smart you are talking about. It is really probley still him-I have no desire to get a masters or a PhD EVER~!

Who does the laundry? I wash it and fold it and he puts it away. When we were on the way from our Honeymoon we started talking about household stuff and now I can't believe I said it but I did say "Under no circumstances should you ever do laundry...." At the time my thoughts were that he was a guy and just tossed stuff into the wash and I had dress clothes for work that I didn't want anything to happen them. Every now and then he will bring that up as a joke, but I am very thankful that he does help out with the washing part every now and then.

Who pays the bills? Bill paying has actually gone back and forth between us. I was the first billpayer and then he took over when I just got tired of it, and he has been doing it for some time and now it is coming back to me. I spend the money so I should know how much is there right?

Who mows the lawn? He does for sure. I don't even know how to start the mower. That sounds really bad, I do know the concept of the start but we have a tricky mower. Often times we will see one of the neighbor ladies mowing their lawn and we also make a joke out of it -they are make me look like a bad wife!

Who cooks dinner? BAD WIFE AGAIN!!! He has been doing it since I have been pregnant this time around. I just can't cook meat, the thought even grosses me out. I have done a few things but only things that I can do in the oven, I just really can't see or smell it cooking on the stove. Before I got pregnant he cooked on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I loved it. Even though it normally ended up happening on more than just those days.

Who drives when you are together? I do, just because I get really car sick and seems to the one HUGE thing that helps. I am tring to remember if I drove myself to hospital when we had Izzy-I think that I did. BUT I was induced so I wasn't drivng while in labor-I didn't drive home.

Who is more stubborn? Me for sure! Well now that I think about it, maybe it is that he just picks his battles because he can be pretty stubborn too but I just seem to show it more.

Who kissed who first? He did.

Who has more siblings? I have just one brother and he has this crazy mix of things going on. Trying to explain it to an outsider is confusing for that person.

2 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

cute tag! I love reading about how people met and stuff. I loved a wedding story from way back when. I'm more into a baby story now...or what not to wear.:) can always learn stuff!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

great post! i love hearing the behind the scenes story about people. i'm just nosy like that! i mayhave to tag myself and do this too! if you don't mind?