Sunday, May 25, 2008

...more pics...

This is just another one of those pics where I love the expression. If anyone reading this knows Missy Dunkin (Osbon) this is a total Missy expression.

This has always just been one of my favorites-it is just a cute pic.



This is a pic of Elaine either before or after we took her to her first Purdue game. She loved it. We had season tickets that year and the cheerleaders are right in front of that section and they came up and got Elaine and took her down on the field with them. She loved it, she even tried to dance along with them. Too bad we didn't bring the camera to the game!

Izzy insisted that Michelle take a picture of her feet-and I love feet pictures....well I love cute feet pictures.

2 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

haha, that does look like one of my expressions! my bridal picture expression, actually! so funny.

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Your kids are cute!!! And drew's blue eyes.... can we talk! Youa re gonna have trouble on your hands when the girls discover him!