Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One of those days....I need chocolate....lots and lots of chocolate

I am having one of those days....you know the kind were nothing really too bad happens but just little things drive you nuts....yup one of those days. It started off great. I woke from having a great dream about David Cook-the only detail I will tell is that he is a really nice guy and very respectful. Get your mind out of the gutter too. Once my great dream feeling wore off I realized that I really wasn't feeling the greatest. I managed to do a few loads of laundry and get some dishes done, but basically stopped after that. I laid down on the couch for the rest of day. Maybe that is why Izzy got restless right after dinner. She decided to share some of her art work with us.....on the wall. Four circles right above the couch and below the painting. I tried to clean the wall, it didn't work. My rubbing just made the picture smear. So we are going to have repaint the wall....funny thing I had the painter use expensive washable paint. He got a discount but before his discount it was $45 a gallon. Too bad the walls are so textured, I think that is why it didn't come off. So after discovering the wall I turned and discovered the floor......

I have a friend Elizabeth, she is from Canada. She had a great day with some girlfriends awhile ago and called it a growing day. I found it funny. I think days like today are growing days for me....I will survive. I hear that when your children are grown, days like today make you laugh-will someone please laugh at this so that I don't cry....






These two pictures are Izzy's hand artwork on the wall....



See how part of this one if blurry-we are going to have to paint. This crayon isn't coming off of washable paint. YUP, not budging.



The floor after I discovered it before I cleaned it.... red, black, green and purple



The cleaner that I used to clean it. Great stuff, get it at Target.




The floor after it was cleaned.









I must say I really really love this cleaner. I want to go greener on things, but I don't care what this cleaner has in it.....I will use it. You should too-it is GREAT!!! Thanks for getting it the first time Mom.

I have had one other experience like this.....I was going to post a pic but I can't seem to find. If I come across it sometime I will post it. Drew painted the couch, the floor and the speakers in the living room before anyone else woke up. 12 colors on the couch-just dumped the entire bottle of 12 different colors right onto the couch. Good thing I always buy washable paint-so worth the extra money.....well normally it is.

2 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

oh, man! I think I would cry. I'll have to try that floor cleaner. the people that lived in our house in utah before us let their kids drink everywhere, and there are some crazy stains. thanks for the idea!:)
painting can be fun!

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

A sense of humor sure does go a long way, huh? I have a nice heart right next to me on our wall too. She (Hadley) said she put it there because she loves us. How can you argue with that?
Oh, and I'm sure you thought of it but, did you try the magic eraser? If that can't do it then, yep, you'll have to paint the walls.