Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our visitors

I was so excited all week. We had two different visitors on Friday. The first ones that I saw were some from friends from Paw Paw MI. Tammy with her daughter Abbie and son Cameron, and Billi Jo (who is also Tammy's sister) with her daughter Chasity (I am am sorry if I spelt that wrong Chas). These are really some of my favorite people in the whole world, I was so happy that I got to see them...even if it was for just a short time. I will also get to see them next week too. BJ and Chas are stopping by for lunch on Monday and the rest of the crew will be for cookies on Friday.

The next visitor didn't come for me, but I am still really happy about seeing her. Now that I think about it, neither did the first visitors. I have mentioned my cousin Michelle in previous blogs.....her mom Teddy (who is my aunt, just for those that don't know) came out and surprised to Michelle and Grandma! It was so fun. My Aunt Sandy has known about it for awhile and we all met at a restaurant to surprise Michelle-it was GREAT!!! Of course I forgot my camera but hopeful one of the more thoughtful people in the family that did will send me pics so that I can post them. It really was great-tears and all....

In a blog that Missy (another friend from MI) wrote she asked what peoples favorite things are....I don't think that I can be as on top of it as she is but I hope to post a few favoite every now and again.....I do know that on the top of that list would be friends and family!! I think right below that would have to be food....I love to eat. So of course when you have the opportuntiy to combine friends, family and food-I am so so so SO happy to do so. Any one feel like Red Lobster? I really need a crab fix.....in a bad way. Nothing like those pregnancy cravings...

2 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Okay, I'm definitely feeling VERY bad now. I had king crab last night! BUT, the difference this time is that I bought my own frozen legs (about $7/lb.) which was a steal and guess what?!!! They were awesome. I felt so proud. Well, it didn't require anything except my steaming them in a VERY large pot for ten minutes. So what I'm thinking is, maybe you could steam some up yourself and be nearly as happy? I was quite surprised at how they seemed nearly fool-proof, especially after I tasted them. You've probably tried this before but if not, it was good, or at least I thought so.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I love visitors! that's cool that you got to see everyone!
I'm not so into fish, but those cheese biscuits they have are TO DIE FOR.:)