Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Name Update

I gave Kris the list of names on the way out to dinner tonight......
Addison was okay
Alyssa is a no
Olivia is a no, and not just a no but a heck no
Ashton was okay
Allison was a no
Aleaha was a no
Ashley was a NO
Avery was okay
Ilene was no
Ireland was a no (this one is really growing on me quickly)

Funny thing, Missy liked the same names as Kris.

All of the boys were no's well.....
Evan, Olson, and Austin are maybes-if he was drunk. AND since we know that isn't going to happen, I guess we have to have a girl!!! Or do some quick thinking.

Part of our conversation in the car was me insisting that we start to talk about names and Kris saying "Call 1-800-tiffany......". I think Tiff and I will have some fun picking out names....what do think Tiff?

3 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Not that you want my opinion BUT I like Ireland, of course.

Tiffany J said...

Okay its 1-800-Tiffany returning your call :0) I will just respond on the ones that Kris said okay to since the no's probably don't matter much.

I like Addison, Addy is a cute nickname.
I like Ashton, for a girl or a boy.
I have a good friend whose daughter is named Avery, its okay but not my favorite.

I like Austin but not a big fan of Ireland...Dan's craziness about nicknames has worn off a bit on me. What would you call her for short?? I guess its the same for Ashton, Avery and Austin. I will have to think of a few for you.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

haha, that's funny we liked the same names! I'm picky about boys' names...I don't have as many I like as girls' names, and only one is a vowel name: owen.:)