Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Special Olympics



Drew was invited to participate in a Special Olympics program last Saturday. We went and it was confusing and not at all what I thought that it was going to be, but he had a great time and was even more excited when we arrived and he found his friend Carter.
On another note, my cousin Michelle and I have decided to have a "family reunion" we are going to make invitation and everything. I am actually really excited, I hope that people from CA come. We are giving plenty of notice so that they can fly or drive, and even make sure that they can get time off from work.
The summer is filling up fast....I love having a busy summer. Kris's family wants to take family pictures and has been trying to do so for a long time-since before Christmas. It would be nice to see everyone-hope it works out.

1 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I always wish we had family reunions! I guess there's one planned for next summer on my mom's side. but I wish the WHOLE fam would get together more often! I hear such fun stories of huge gatherings at the beach and stuff...and I get so jealous!:) good luck planning your!